Disease Posted May 1, 2014 Posted May 1, 2014 (edited) :party: BASIC at 50 Edited May 1, 2014 by Disease 4
mikecampbell Posted May 2, 2014 Posted May 2, 2014 (edited) A derivative of BASIC, QBasic, was the first programming language I ever used (albeit 30 odd years after BASIC appeared). I used to create text-based adventure games with my neighbour when we were both about seven years old! Fond memories of that. Edited May 2, 2014 by mikecampbell
fiza Posted May 2, 2014 Posted May 2, 2014 I remember getting magazines which would list all the commands to make a simple car racing game. I spent hours typing that stuff in to get a little dot moving along in between a load of other dots. Happy Days!! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now