featured_spectre Posted April 29, 2014 Posted April 29, 2014 At the minute I am having some issues with my eyes, and to be honest, even with brightness and contrast on my monitors set to 25% on each, the site is way too bright for me to cope properly. Is there a way of having a grey theme with white writing or a black theme with light writing? I know its a hassle, and I know I am only 1 person, but I thought I would ask.
localzuk Posted April 29, 2014 Posted April 29, 2014 If you don't get a theme, you could try this - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/high-contrast/djcfdncoelnlbldjfhinnjlhdjlikmph?hl=en
featured_spectre Posted April 29, 2014 Author Posted April 29, 2014 Ach...its high contrasted everything...I lile it, though it does make some bits unviewable! lol *edit* I have greyscaled things for now, certainly helps...
ZeroHour Posted April 29, 2014 Posted April 29, 2014 Coincidently I have actually been making a night theme for EduGeek which will reduce the use of white for when viewing at night but that sounds like something you would use all the time.
hawc Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 Any update on this theme? I think it is something that I would use.
featured_spectre Posted June 18, 2014 Author Posted June 18, 2014 I have f.lux running anyway (have had for a while), and I run the high contrast add on for chrome. It helps definitely.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now