buzzard Posted April 28, 2014 Posted April 28, 2014 HI could someone check that the lancsngfl Sophos website is working at all? http://sophos.lancsngfl.ac.uk/ I'm having some issues getting to it to download an installer Thanks
JezR Posted April 28, 2014 Posted April 28, 2014 Looks like all CLEO hosted school websites may be down as well.
LansITGuy Posted April 28, 2014 Posted April 28, 2014 Does anyone have a link to email management console that is normally on the LancsNGFL homepage? I seem to have misplace my favourite. Cheers.
LansITGuy Posted April 28, 2014 Posted April 28, 2014 Thanks JezR. Blast! I thought it was on a different domain. Edit: Ah it still works. That's handy.
buzzard Posted April 28, 2014 Author Posted April 28, 2014 Cheers guys, I've logged a call with them to see why I can't access it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now