tech_guy Posted October 21, 2007 Posted October 21, 2007 Hi, Must say a big thank you to everybody on Edugeek for introducing me to Joomla - I have spent the day playing with it and can see I'm going to have great fun with it. I still can't believe that such an excellent package is free. Either I'm being thick or I've had too much Jack Daniels today or both but I've set up a new site based on the rhuk_solarflare_ii template and using the Joomla Admin template but I can't find how to change the details on the Contact Us page. Stupid I know. Can't see it anywhere. Help much appreciated!
Guest Posted October 22, 2007 Posted October 22, 2007 Log into the back end admin and goto: Components > Contacts > Manage Contacts And by the way no such thing as to much JD
rhyds Posted October 22, 2007 Posted October 22, 2007 Log into the back end admin and goto: Components > Contacts > Manage Contacts And by the way no such thing as to much JD Yes there is, but there's no such thing as to much Johnnie Walker black label...
tech_guy Posted October 22, 2007 Author Posted October 22, 2007 @sysman_mk - many thanks - I can see it now that I'm sober! @rhyds - sorry but black label jw tastes like brake fluid - I know because I've had both :-)
tech_guy Posted October 29, 2007 Author Posted October 29, 2007 Hi, Can anyone recommended any sites with good gratuity-free templates - da boss doesn't like any of the ones I've showed him so far :-(
Guest Posted October 29, 2007 Posted October 29, 2007 http://www.joomla.org/content/blogcategory/19/51/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now