Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

The proxy configuration in Essex is set up so teachers use Port 8085 and students use port 8082.

 

Installing IE10 has removed the user configurable proxy settings for IE in GPO and the new system looks like it configures the proxy on a machine level rather than a user level.

 

Because of the different port settings I really need to be able to configure this on a user level. Please can someone help and tell me of a way I can easily configure this on a user level as I have looked and found no answer.

Posted

Our one for proxy (Just proxy server) goes:

REG_SZ
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings
ProxyServer
"Blah:8080"

 

Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...