ICTDirect_Dave Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 So we've had a Kbase up on our site since before I started working here, and I think it's time we put a bit more effort into maintaining and growing it. http://www.ict-direct.co.uk/kbase I'd appreciate any suggestions / input from you wonderful people. Feel free to drop me a PM, or email (hell ring me if its important ) or just leave a comment on here. I'm going to spend a lot of next month making sure everything on there is up to scratch and as helpful as possible, and since you're the end users your opinion counts the most! Additionally, since this is a free resource and available to anyone, if there is anybody who feels they've got a blog or article that would be useful to others, feel free to send me a copy and I'll upload it
ICTDirect_Dave Posted March 26, 2014 Author Posted March 26, 2014 Anybody have any suggestions? Anybody? No?
ICTDirect_Dave Posted April 7, 2015 Author Posted April 7, 2015 So I left this a whole year and finally @Oaktech gave me something to add. His lovely guide into making WOL work on our M58p desktops will be going live on the new version of our KBase in a couple of months. Does anybody else have any hardware related tricks or tips that would help people out? A free thermal mug to anybody who submits an article and has it approved
Oaktech Posted April 20, 2015 Posted April 20, 2015 Does this mean I get a mug, or do I need to do another KB article?
ICTDirect_Dave Posted April 20, 2015 Author Posted April 20, 2015 I think you've earned a Mug! I'll try and remember to put one into your big order of laptops
Oaktech Posted April 20, 2015 Posted April 20, 2015 Many thanks... I will however do an article about building these elitebooks, because they have some proper weird drivers that need to be dug for on the HP site. The SCCM driver pack does not include a full lan card implementation, the G sensor and the HDD '3d guard' drivers or the Intel ME drivers! Nice!
ICTDirect_Dave Posted April 20, 2015 Author Posted April 20, 2015 Goodman! Anybody else care to share any tips / tricks?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now