Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to transfer about 1.5TB from an NTFS disk to an EXT4 disk and the transfer is slow. The NTFS disk is slow full stop..

 

I presume I'm using NTFS-3G, (the OS is Linux MINT 15)

 

I really need to speed this up, it did about 100gb in 5/6 hours........

 

I can't find the kernel version of NTFS-3G. I wouldn't mind paying for it..........

 

Any other options......... Tweaks etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...