Andie Posted February 26, 2014 Posted February 26, 2014 I've done a quick search, but can't find any examples of a primary school data protection policy on here. Does anyone have a good sample policy they would be willing to share? Our office manager has asked me to look at this. I've found the Becta guidance docs on National Archives, but nothing else (short of going to as many school websites as I can think of....).
slugshead Posted April 9, 2014 Posted April 9, 2014 From what I understand, each school operates as their own entity and should create their own DPP. Guess it wouldn't hurt to get in touch with your LEA and see what they have as they will have someone (If not a team) whose purpose it is just to enforce that policy. Things can vary from county to county so I'd ask them first
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now