Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good evenin' one and all.

 

As a wind down from the hectic day of the conference a few of us will be attending a local curry house in Kettering (Mazza for those who know the area).

 

If you are staying over on Wednesday or are able to make the meal (7-9 ish) even if you can't make the conference then please put you name down on here.

 

So far we have Dos_Box, Ric_ and Zero_Hour ... the more the merrier.

Posted

Sorry I won't be able to attend the meal, I'm stopping over in Kettering on Tuesday night and driving back on the Wednesday evening after the conference.

 

Enjoy!

Posted

I would have liked to have come along, sadly I've the drive up from Reading, I'll leave pretty much straight after work. So will be on the road around 6pm, depending on traffic I should arrive around 8pm.

 

It's a two hour trip for me! (M4, M25, M1...) :(

Posted

Interesting you say that, I was going to look at alternatives after getting stuck on the M1 and M25 the other day!

 

How long does that route take you?

Posted

MS to home in 1 hour 45 mins whilst travelling at the speed limit.

 

I get hit going through Northampton and occassionally through Didcot.

 

The longest it has taken me is 2 hours 30 after getting lost in Reading.

Posted

As a wind down from the hectic day of the conference a few of us will be attending a local curry house in Kettering (Mazza for those who know the area).

 

The amount I'm having to spend on the train fare, I think I'll just have enough left over for a glass of water and half a naan :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...