JezR Posted February 25, 2014 Posted February 25, 2014 There appears to be a problem with the Google Drive App for Windows and the new Lightspeed filters in CLEO land. When I have internet options set to use the Lightspeed filters, Google Drive reports the internet unavailable, and I cannot sign in. If I then go back to the old proxy, it works fine. Accessing Google drive via the Web interface works OK. Anybody else noticed this? I have emailed OCL, I see what I get as a reply (-:
JezR Posted February 26, 2014 Author Posted February 26, 2014 Just a quick update, I've got this sorted, sort of. There is a cure to the problem, but it introduces a minor hole in the filtering, so I'll not post it here. OCL are aware of this. If anybody needs to know about this, please contact OCL.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now