Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
These seem to have a tendency to overheat and I had a couple of old ones that had been taken out of circulation. I thought I would strip them down, give them a good clean and if necessary put new heatsink compound on the processor. Since I put the processors back in the computers won't start up. Just a blank screen. I'm pretty sure I have fitted them back in correctly but it is a bit of a fiddle. Any ideas please?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...