uk101man Posted October 9, 2007 Posted October 9, 2007 Hi All, I'm dealing with a strange issue at the moment and was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. OWA was working fine, then this morning users were complaining that there is no icons and it's taking ages to load. So I tried to log on this morning and was met by the say issue, see attached. I have tried the two KB from M$ but they didn't work. I can resolve the problem by IIS--> ExchWeb --> Directory Security --> Authentication and access control --> Ticking Integrated Windows authentication and then select all in the Inheritance Overrides window. The only thing is that the fix last for a few minutes and reverts back to what it should be. Help
chrisg Posted October 9, 2007 Posted October 9, 2007 Are you using a dedicated (front end) server to deliver OWA? If so, I have seen this before when the Back End server and the Front End server have are slightly out of step with exchange patches.
spc-rocket Posted October 9, 2007 Posted October 9, 2007 Hi, I think some settings to do with authentication needs to be done via the ESM rather than IIS otherwise you will get the symptoms you are describing where it will override the settings at the next update interval. I'm not sure what kinds of things you need to do but see if you can do the settings from ESM rather than IIS and see if it holds the settings. HTH, Ash.
uk101man Posted October 9, 2007 Author Posted October 9, 2007 Resolved.. well I think....I'lll post what I did later after some testing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now