Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Surface RT Store - proxy/filtering?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I've got a Surface RT, and the Store works fine at home but not in school, so I'm suspecting proxy or filtering. Does anyone know the addresses it connects to so I can add filter/proxy bypass rules?
Posted

We had the same issue with a Surface RT - unblock the following:

 

 

  • login.live.com
  • account.live.com
  • clientconfig.passport.net
  • wustat.windows.com
  • *.windowsupdate.com
  • *.wns.windows.com
  • *.hotmail.com
  • *.outlook.com
  • *.microsoft.com
  • *.msftncsi.com/ncsi.txt

 

From here.

  • Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...