featured_spectre Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 Does anyone know a script or a way that I can change around 400 users default save location at once on Server 2008R2 and MS Office 2003? I have tried group policy but it doesnt always seem to work on the test users I have done. Any scripts which I can send out for users to run once or something would be fantastic. It would ideally be P:\%username% However I cannot for the life of me get it to work.
featured_spectre Posted January 8, 2014 Author Posted January 8, 2014 This is what I have so far On Error Resume Next Set objWord = CreateObject("Word.Application") objWord.Options.DefaultFilePath(8) = "P:\%username%" objWord.Quit
featured_spectre Posted January 8, 2014 Author Posted January 8, 2014 doesn't matter, got the GPO to work!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now