Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys, I am trying to create a staff photo report in SIMS, with each staff members code or surname + forename underneath each relevant picture. I am struggling through SIMS to get the physical photo out in a report.

 

Has anyone managed to do this?

 

Ta

Mark

Posted

1. Reports

2. Run

3. Focus

4. Staff

5. Staff Photo List

6. Run

 

If the report does not exist, try importing the attachement I exported from here.

 

fooby

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...