Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

Users have complained that when they log on to a different computer there work isn't there (work done recently on the computer they usually work on).

When I go in to there home folder on the computer they usually use it says offline. I try to sync, which it says its done but the home folder is still offline.

 

I've got offline files disabled (or so I think).

 

Any ideas?

 

Thanks

  • 5 years later...
Posted

Hi,

 

On the file share make sure you have the no chasing folder for optimization turned on.

Normally 2nd option in the file or folder share.

 

Many Thanks

 

Luke A'Court

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...