Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone.

 

I was hoping that someone might have suggestions to help us out with a small scale iPad deployment that our SMT want to try.

 

We are looking at getting 10 iPads for our Music department. In many respects I think I would be happier with a larger deployment so we could invest in MDM, but this doesn't look likely.

 

I know we would need a charging station in the room, but how would we go on about locking IOS down? Is my only real option to set each one up manually and use passwords to prevent access to settings (is that even possible)? I have raised some concerns over how our filtering would handle this, but it looks like they are determined to go ahead.

 

I want this project to work, but I have got a bad feeling this may turn into a bit of a logistical nightmare.

 

Cheers.

Posted

Cheers Tom.

 

Yeah, just found another forum post from earlier this month about the same type of issues (need more sleep as I missed it first time around). We're a total MS school but I wouldn't be against them buying me a MacBook :-).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...