sidewinder Posted September 19, 2007 Posted September 19, 2007 Ive been tidying up our server today as it was a bit of a mess and permissions were a bit mucked up (as admin I couldnt access anything) So ive created some new groups and users in workgroup manager, and when I go to set their permissions on folders, they dont show up in the list at all. Ive waited half hour or so and they still dont show up. When its happened before I have rebooted the server and they have appeared but its obviously not an ideal thing to have to do during the day when people are accessing it Oh im using the GUI, Im not confident enough with doing it via command line yet :oops: Its OSX Panther if that helps as well
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now