Bhavesh Posted October 7, 2013 Posted October 7, 2013 Hi Guys. I was wondering what is the best program to use for Php and MySQL server. at currently I was using WAMP and Easy PHP and it didn't work for me when I tried to executable the php file. Anyone recommended good program please Many thanks Bhav
Chaddy Posted October 7, 2013 Posted October 7, 2013 You should be able to get WAMP to work if you configure it correctly. Anyway, another alternative is to use XAMPP that way there isn't much if any configuring to do, but it's fairly straight forward anyway if you want to
sonofsanta Posted October 7, 2013 Posted October 7, 2013 It's not too difficult to set up on Server 2012 these days - an afternoon's work at most. I wrote it all up in two parts on my blog here, Installing a PHP/MySQL Development Server for students on Windows Server 2012 - Part1 - Blogs - EduGeek.net and Installing a PHP/MySQL Development Server for students on Windows Server 2012 - Part2 - Blogs - EduGeek.net
NikChillin Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 Hi guys, I have been asked to put PHPmyAdmin on the server, (win 2003) but I keep getting configuration - Control user error with the pma user setup. I have been following these instructions but I am now a bit stuck. Configuring phpMyAdmin for multiple users | Alan Doyle Has anyone any ideas? Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now