Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have just got some surface RT devices at the educational price of £130.

 

I've managed to connect them to our guest wi-fi. Internet access is fine as the go straight out and not through the internal proxy. There is a transparent proxy with our provider but that's it. However the 'Store' and 'Windows' update do not working!

 

I've monitored our CISCO ASA but nothing gets stopped.

 

Anybody come across this before.

 

Thanks

Michael.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...