Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Afternoon

 

Is there an easy way of finding out what XDs are using what Base Disk on a datastore? I have a number of base disks, some dating back over a year and I am convinced that they are not being used. When i run a Pending Update is Yes seach I get nothing back so i know that all my XDs are up to date, but I dont want tdelete the old base disks in case i break something!

 

The other alternative was to delete all the XDs, clear the datastores and then re-create the XDs - good idea?

 

Hope someone else has come across this?

 

Wayne

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...