Ric_ Posted November 30, 2005 Posted November 30, 2005 I know that this exists but I can't for the life of me remember its name. Ideas anyone?
Guest metalmonkey Posted November 30, 2005 Posted November 30, 2005 It could be NTSVC.ocx Have a search on goodle. Microsoft have good examples of it's use.
webman Posted November 30, 2005 Posted November 30, 2005 I think you mean Firedaemon which apparently, is no longer free. I'm sure there'd be an alternative though.
IanB Posted November 30, 2005 Posted November 30, 2005 Perhaps you are thinking of srvany.exe from the windows resource kit? You can download it and other RK tools here: Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools
Ric_ Posted November 30, 2005 Author Posted November 30, 2005 Cheers guys - just for info, here's the instructions http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137890
pooley Posted November 30, 2005 Posted November 30, 2005 NT wrapper works for running an application as a service - the unregistered version will allow you to run 1 app as a service without needing to reg.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now