Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have some Fujitsu Laptops which driver downloads for the Intel Graphics Card driver for Intel Core i3:

 

Package: 164190

Graphics: 8.15.10.2696

Display Audio Driver: 6.14.0.3090

March 23, 2012

 

I have added this driver into the Deployment Workbench, however when the laptop builds after the initial install and picking up drivers it just displays a black blank screen (not usable). I also tried hooking an external monitor up but still a black blank screen.

 

I then tried removing the intel graphics driver (by creating a new deployment share) and it does not have this problem, although the driver then needs to be loaded manually. Installing the driver manually also does not create this problem.

 

Just wondered if anyone had come across this before of had any ideas please?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...