Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to upgrade the firmware on our ActivHub and ActivExpression handsets, but when searching for upgrades I keep getting a HTTP error and it is not connecting to the upgrade server. I have checked with our network guys and asked them to check the proxy, but they suggest it isn't an issue with our systems.

 

Is there an issue here, or is there anything specific I need to advise them of in relation to the firwall/proxy/ports, etc?

Posted

Hi MbroTech,

This could be related to your Proxy settings. Within ActivManager is a tab called "Options" please ensure that the correct proxy settings have been entrered in this window. This will allow ActivManager to access the upgrade server and download and apply the required firmware.

 

Thank you

  • Thanks 1



×
×
  • Create New...