paulpmp4 Posted September 2, 2007 Posted September 2, 2007 I been using a computer based training programme which runs straight for the CD and doesn't install anything. when I have completed each stage it is highlighted in red. I have now had to install it on another computer. There must be a small log file or something installed on the machine that I have been using. any ideas wher it might be?
meastaugh1 Posted September 2, 2007 Posted September 2, 2007 You could search in HKCU\Software\Vendor or Appname. Or search for all files that have changed the last time you ran the app, in your user's directory in D&S (particularly application data, or even possibly local settings\application data).
contink Posted September 2, 2007 Posted September 2, 2007 Just as a suggestion... try running it, changing something and then doing a search based on date/time to see if you can find it that way.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now