Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Trying to make a start on SCCM 2012 this week, what do I need to download from the Microsoft Licensing site?

 

System Center 2012 Client Management Suite

System Center 2012 Client Management Suite with Service Pack 1

System Center 2012 Config Mgr Client Mgmt Licens

System Center 2012 Config Mgr Client Mgmt License with Service Pack 1

Posted

System Center 2012 Client Management Suite with Service Pack 1 is the one you want.

 

The first one is out of date, the other 2 are simply licenses.

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Thanks...now I've got a number of other options under that option!

 

QL Server 2012 Standard English 32/64 bit4300 MBISO

System Center 2012 with SP1 - Operations Manager Server English32/64 bit1059 MBISO

System Center 2012 with SP1 - Orchestrator Server Multi-Language32/64 bit157 MBISO

System Center 2012 with SP1 - Service Manager Server Multilanguage32/64 bit403 MBISO

System Center 2012 with SP1 - DataProtection Mgr Server and Toolkit Multilanguage32/64 bit4720 MBISO

 

The SQL is fairly obvious but the rest? I would guess the 'Operations Manager' but I don't have a clue!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...