soveryapt Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Good evening all Has anyone in Lancashire (using the CLEO network and filtering) been able to get the Meraki System Manager to connect and identify their computers properly? I've been in touch with OCL (such fun in itself) and they confirm that all the required ports are open, I've also made sure to allow access through the devolved filtering to the 80 and 443 sites (obviously, CLEO don't want to just open those ports to ensure things go through the proxy still). If you have been successful in getting it to connect, I'd love to hear from you as to what you did so that I can hopefully replicate your success as one of my schools. Thanks Andy T
carnforthhigh Posted July 3, 2013 Posted July 3, 2013 We haven't been successful to get it connect either. We've not had a proper chance to look at it either as it was not a priority for us as we only have 10 ipads at present. It's good to know its not just us having trouble with it. 1
soveryapt Posted July 3, 2013 Author Posted July 3, 2013 We haven't been successful to get it connect either. We've not had a proper chance to look at it either as it was not a priority for us as we only have 10 ipads at present. It's good to know its not just us having trouble with it. The iPad side of things seems to work pretty well actually, I've enrolled 3 of ours as test subjects and they get managed nicely. It's the System Manager for the Windows and Apple machines. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now