Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Using SIMS.net ver 7.95.

 

I have lots of group analyses done in performance manager 6 (which I access through a link in the left hand panel of sims .net).

 

Now I have been told that I should instead be getting there via Focus|AssessmentManager|Group analysis (which I believe uses assessment manager 7). However when I gi via that rioute :?: I cannot see any of my saved analyses. How can I access them? Do I need to import them or something?

 

Howard

Posted

OK, found out myself. Yes, you need to export them from AM6 and the import them into AM7. Shame AM7 can't read them directly!

Howard

Posted
Iceman, only the front end has changed so anything that is defined in AM6 should appear automatically in AM7. You do need to optionally enter something to search on and then press search before they appear.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...