NikChillin Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 Hi guys, Our office lady is having some issues with Mail merge, when the data comes into MS word the date reverts to MM/dd/yyyy, US format. I have checked language settings in word and excel, dug about and changed the mail merge field properties - which broke it! And now I am getting peeved. Any ideas?
CESIL Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 Where is the data coming from? Is that passing it it in US format?
NikChillin Posted June 11, 2013 Author Posted June 11, 2013 Where is the data coming from? Is that passing it it in US format? I checked the Excel sheet formatting and it is all set to English UK, it was fine before she got married and we made a new account for her.
VeryPC_Tom_M Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 Have you tried this? mail merge from Excel to Word 2010 date format incorrect - Microsoft Community
NikChillin Posted June 12, 2013 Author Posted June 12, 2013 Yes, it didn't work either. Well, it sort of did. It put the correct date in but wouldn't merge more than the first line after that. I'll re-set her profile and hope that works.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now