Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, we all know teachers won't do something unless it is shoved in their face.

 

I would like to somehow get a shortcut on the desktop that takes you to the change password on the CTRL+ALT+DEL screen, no one seems to know it is there anymore since that nice and convienient logoff button in XP.

 

Does anyone have any ideas, we are only 2/3yrs away from BSF so it will more than likely be RM in kent managing everything.

 

Gaz

Posted

I hide the "Logoff" button, so they need to CTRL-ALT-DEL.

 

I got confused comments at the start, "how do we logoff", but they eventually picked it up (mostly).

Posted

I wrote a vb6 app that allows you to change passwords. If there is no other way then let me know and I can add it for download.

 

fooby

Posted
fooby, i would really like yout VB app, hope it isn't personalised, as i dont have a copy of VB6 anymore and i haven't learnt VB.net yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...