MrJDH Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 Hello, Having an absolute nightmare trying to get this up and running on a Server 2012 box. Is there anyone who has got this working on IIS 7 that could 'translate' the equivalent IIS 6 actions? I understand that whilst there are plenty of guides out there, none of them seem to cater for the nuances required when setting the booking system up Any help would be much appreciated. Booking System Web Site.
Ben-at-work Posted June 11, 2013 Posted June 11, 2013 If anyone has any advice on this it would us help us out loads too!
gomalley Posted June 17, 2013 Posted June 17, 2013 Did anyone ever get this working? I am also looking to migrate it onto a 2008 server from 2003 and struggling! Thanks
Ben-at-work Posted June 19, 2013 Posted June 19, 2013 I think a couple of guys have got this working on 2008R2/IIS7, there are some details here. 1
FragglePete Posted June 19, 2013 Posted June 19, 2013 I've got it running on a 2008R2 DC, but I have to admit; I'm still not sure how I got it working! I would like to move away from it, but it works so well and staff love it. Pete
gomalley Posted June 24, 2013 Posted June 24, 2013 FragglePete, you say you got it working, and from your earlier post in the other Topic Here it looks like I'm having the same issue you had, I get the lovely: DATABASE ERROR The system could not contact the database. Please inform your administrator I've tried giving it an App Pool that has "Enable 32-Bit Applications" set and I've also tried connecting it to a MySQL DB incase that made a difference, but no matter what I do I cannot get past that error, and to say this is frustrating me would be an understatement! Any help you, or anyone else, can give would be much appreciated. Many Thanks Guy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now