Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I thought I would post this here incase anyone else has the same problems I did with these.

 

Brand new Fujitsu AH512 laptops with Win8 loaded, but being loaded on the network as Win7 laptops.

 

Go into the BIOS (F2):

To change these settings it is necessary that a Supervisor Password is set.

 

Advanced – Boot Configurations – Fast Boot : [Disabled]

Advanced – Boot Configurations – CSM : [Enabled]

Security – Secure Boot Configuration – Secure Boot Option : [Disabled]

 

Also make sure the latest BIOS is downloaded and installed, as I had an issue with the loaded BIOS where I was getting 100% CPU usage and laptop was very slow. Installing the latest BIOS resolved this issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...