CommodoreS Posted April 15, 2013 Posted April 15, 2013 I thought I would post this here incase anyone else has the same problems I did with these. Brand new Fujitsu AH512 laptops with Win8 loaded, but being loaded on the network as Win7 laptops. Go into the BIOS (F2): To change these settings it is necessary that a Supervisor Password is set. Advanced – Boot Configurations – Fast Boot : [Disabled] Advanced – Boot Configurations – CSM : [Enabled] Security – Secure Boot Configuration – Secure Boot Option : [Disabled] Also make sure the latest BIOS is downloaded and installed, as I had an issue with the loaded BIOS where I was getting 100% CPU usage and laptop was very slow. Installing the latest BIOS resolved this issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now