FN-GM Posted July 26, 2007 Posted July 26, 2007 Hello I have nothing better to do so i am searching random Domain names on telivo.com. I searched Microsoft, obviously knowing it is taken i had a look at the owner details. Take a look what i found. This might be old news, but I havn’t heard of it before.
russdev Posted July 26, 2007 Posted July 26, 2007 Hi Yes it is all to do with open ended searches and the fact anyone can register a public dns server.... I am sure our supercomputer geoff will be along at some point to tell us how it is done.. The Apples website is often the same... Russ
webman Posted July 26, 2007 Posted July 26, 2007 MICROSOFT.COM.ZZZZZZ.MORE.DETAILS.AT.http://WWW.BEYONDWHOIS.COM domain: beyondwhois.com Everything before this are subdomains. Same goes for the rest. MICROSOFT.COM.ZZZZZ.GET.LAID.AT.http://WWW.SWINGINGCOMMUNITY.COM MICROSOFT.COM.ZZZOMBIED.AND.HACKED.BY.http://WWW.WEB-HACK.COM MICROSOFT.COM.ZZZ.IS.0WNED.AND.HAX0RED.BY.SUB7.NET
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now