Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Seems we who bought the ARMA3 Alpha got the guest keys today in Steam to gift copies of the ARMA3 Lite Alpha. Anyone interested in a key? I'll need to add you on Steam to gift it...

 

I've still got 8 DOTA2 keys to offload too, so you'll be getting one of those too!!!

 

Capture.JPG

Edited by Rawns
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Sorry gents, only had two more keys left and @markwilfan & @nephilim got in there quicker. I'll send you the invites when I'm on later tonight. :)

 

Forgot to mention on the picture, it's feature comparison between the lite and standard versions.

Edited by Rawns
Posted
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

 

Sorry Hawk. :(

 

However the ARMA3 Lite Alpha actually comes with 1 ARMA3 Lite Alpha gift key too, so maybe someone I've hooked up with a copy can do the same for you?

 

Also, I can't be the only one on Edugeek to have bought the full Alpha, maybe someone else has a couple of spare keys?

Posted
Cheers rawns. I will spread the love to hawkeyez as he was the next in line. Will do later :D

 

DOTA2 & ARMA3 Sent. And kudos on an awesome Steam Avatar! ;)

Posted

3 ARMA Lite Keys going to whoever wants them from me too :)

 

Act now and get a free DOTA 2 with every key! ;)

 

(or 7.. seriously, I've got tonnes of 'em.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...