Mr.Ben Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 Just got the Origin update - added everyone who has put their name up.....I'm benford137335....
timbo343 Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 add me up guys Viceralnephilim is my origin name @nephilim tried adding you but ypur origin name cant be found.
CAM Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 And it turns out that EA have pushed out an update with two glaring critical bugs in them making the event somewhat more frustrating. If you send Lisa to release snakes in a friend's town, she steals 5 snakes from their supply. If you visit a friend's town with the whacking licence, you lose 5 snakes and have to catch them before you leave. If you visit a friend's town without the whacking licence, you may or may not lose a random number of snakes that you cannot recover. Also, Lumpy is a very dark yet humorous town pet.
mp4-dave Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 I've added people who put their origin names up. Mine is mp4_dave I'm worryingly addicted to this game!
synaesthesia Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 And it turns out that EA have pushed out an update with two glaring critical bugs in them making the event somewhat more frustrating. It wouldn't be EA if they released something that worked properly. Ever.
timbo343 Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 @nephilim just got your add, your name says nephilim2k.
Devontechie Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 Everytime I try adding people, I get failed to add user...
featured_spectre Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 (edited) In all of my neighbours...I have dropped close to 30 eggs in each! I would appreciate the favour being returned Edited April 13, 2013 by featured_spectre
timbo343 Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 (edited) @nephilim, i have hidden them in your town @stevehill06 ive had to add you as i never got a request through. Edited April 13, 2013 by timbo343
uk101man Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 I have added a few of you guys. My username is tomgarratt, do please add me
sted Posted April 14, 2013 Posted April 14, 2013 Everytime I try adding people, I get failed to add user... ditto finds people then fails
Devontechie Posted April 14, 2013 Posted April 14, 2013 ditto finds people then fails Yeah.. people have managed to add me thou......
TechieWils Posted April 14, 2013 Posted April 14, 2013 Just added a few of you. Some reason a my name us a random number. Any way it's 0607934274
Mr.Ben Posted April 14, 2013 Posted April 14, 2013 Just some observations: When your Snakes are released whilst visiting a friend, it is equal to the amount of eggs you have. I assume this is to encourage egg laying. To avoid this always carry 0 eggs into your friends town, and lay all of the eggs you get immediately.
localzuk Posted April 14, 2013 Posted April 14, 2013 Nah it isn't? I get 5 snakes released in each town. I just had 49 eggs in my inventory as I went through the towns in my social thing. It was 5 snakes each time. Someone now has 49 eggs in their town though. lol
Mr.Ben Posted April 14, 2013 Posted April 14, 2013 From what I can see, you get 5 additional snakes in each town, and on a rare occasion loads are released from your inventory, depending on how many eggs you are carrying (had it twice today). The first time, I had to recatch 97 of the things, which by the time I caught all 102 of them was 70 as I had 35 eggs. I do wish EA would publish the rules of this as its rather frustrating.....
CAM Posted April 15, 2013 Author Posted April 15, 2013 The number varies, hoping they patch it as visiting friends punishes your snake count.
Brucy Posted April 15, 2013 Posted April 15, 2013 Thankfully i've not had any snake losses although it does make your first visit in the morning a bit manic catching all the snakes which have appeared overnight
LosOjos Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 (edited) Haven't played in ages but noticed we can do Origin on Android now so slowly getting back in to it. I've added a load of you - I'm TeknoVikingJosh Feel free to come and marvel at the unkempt mess that is my Springfield [the OCD in me isn't quite strong enough to overpower the CBA in me on tidying it all up] Edited April 16, 2013 by LosOjos
localzuk Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Woop, now whacked enough snakes to get the balance bar. Lol. Ran out of cash though, so am saving up to get the snake flag thing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now