rickjames Posted November 26, 2013 Posted November 26, 2013 Coming soon | The People's Voice You can thank me later when our reptilian overlords conquer the airwaves.
sparkeh Posted November 26, 2013 Posted November 26, 2013 I for one welcome our new reptilian overloads.
rickjames Posted November 26, 2013 Author Posted November 26, 2013 I am always appreciative of almost close to being Simpsons references. A+
X-13 Posted November 26, 2013 Posted November 26, 2013 I for one welcome our new reptilian overloads. Argonian Dovahkiin? I'd welcome them too, if they could shout me off of a cliff...
sparkeh Posted November 26, 2013 Posted November 26, 2013 Argonian Dovahkiin? I'd welcome them too, if they could shout me off of a cliff... Nope, Lrrr from the planet Omicron Persei 8. He is coming to harvest our lower horns.
Sdrawkcab Posted November 26, 2013 Posted November 26, 2013 Argonian Dovahkiin? I'd welcome them too, if they could shout me off of a cliff... Reptilians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Different sort or reptilian. Man I love David Icke TV because it starts off so sensibly but then quickly veers off into new agey paranoid nonsense. I'm most looking forward to their "science" shows, hahahahaha.
X-13 Posted November 26, 2013 Posted November 26, 2013 Reptilians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Different sort or reptilian. Both lizard people. Both get involved in politics. Both fictional. I see no difference.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now