Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Uber22

Members
  • Posts

    233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uber22

  1. VERBOSE: Using the provider 'PowerShellGet' for searching packages.VERBOSE: The -Repository parameter was not specified. PowerShellGet will use all of the registered repositories.VERBOSE: Getting the provider object for the PackageManagement Provider 'NuGet'.VERBOSE: The specified Location is 'https://www.powershellgallery.com/api/v2' and PackageManagementProvider is 'NuGet'.VERBOSE: Searching repository 'https://www.powershellgallery.com/api/v2/FindPackagesById()?id='MicrosoftTeams'' for ''.VERBOSE: Total package yield:'1' for the specified package 'MicrosoftTeams'.VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Install-Module" on target "Version '1.0.6' of module 'MicrosoftTeams'".VERBOSE: The installation scope is specified to be 'AllUsers'.VERBOSE: The specified module will be installed in 'C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules'.VERBOSE: The specified Location is 'NuGet' and PackageManagementProvider is 'NuGet'.VERBOSE: Downloading module 'MicrosoftTeams' with version '1.0.6' from the repository'https://www.powershellgallery.com/api/v2'.VERBOSE: Searching repository 'https://www.powershellgallery.com/api/v2/FindPackagesById()?id='MicrosoftTeams'' for ''.VERBOSE: InstallPackage' - name='MicrosoftTeams',version='1.0.6',destination='C:\Users\adm\AppData\Local\Temp\62669380'VERBOSE: DownloadPackage' - name='MicrosoftTeams',version='1.0.6',destination='C:\Users\adm\AppData\Local\Temp\62669380\MicrosoftTeams\MicrosoftTeams.nupkg',uri='https://www.powershellgallery.com/api/v2/package/MicrosoftTeams/1.0.6'VERBOSE: Downloading 'https://www.powershellgallery.com/api/v2/package/MicrosoftTeams/1.0.6'.VERBOSE: Completed downloading 'https://www.powershellgallery.com/api/v2/package/MicrosoftTeams/1.0.6'.VERBOSE: Completed downloading 'MicrosoftTeams'.VERBOSE: Hash for package 'MicrosoftTeams' does not match hash provided from the server.VERBOSE: InstallPackageLocal' - name='MicrosoftTeams',version='1.0.6',destination='C:\Users\adm\AppData\Local\Temp\62669380'VERBOSE: Catalog file 'MicrosoftTeams.cat' is not found in the contents of the module 'MicrosoftTeams' being installed.VERBOSE: Valid authenticode signature found in the file 'MicrosoftTeams.psd1' for the module 'MicrosoftTeams'.VERBOSE: For publisher validation, current module 'MicrosoftTeams' with version '1.0.6' with publisher name'CN=Microsoft Root Certificate Authority 2011, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US'. Is this modulesigned by Microsoft: 'True'.VERBOSE: For publisher validation, using the previously-installed module 'MicrosoftTeams' with version '1.0.6' under'C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\MicrosoftTeams\1.0.6' with publisher name 'CN=Microsoft Root CertificateAuthority 2011, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US'. Is this module signed by Microsoft: 'True'.VERBOSE: Authenticode issuer 'CN=Microsoft Root Certificate Authority 2011, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond,S=Washington, C=US' of the new module 'MicrosoftTeams' with version '1.0.6' matches with the authenticode issuer'CN=Microsoft Root Certificate Authority 2011, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US' of thepreviously-installed module 'MicrosoftTeams' with version '1.0.6'.WARNING: The version '1.0.6' of module 'MicrosoftTeams' is currently in use. Retry the operation after closing theapplications.
  2. PS C:\Windows\system32> install-module MicrosoftTeamsPS C:\Windows\system32> Import-Module MicrosoftTeamsPS C:\Windows\system32> Connect-MicrosoftTeams -Credential $CredentialConnect-MicrosoftTeams : The term 'Connect-MicrosoftTeams' is not recognizedas the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Checkthe spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path iscorrect and try again.At line:1 char:1+ Connect-MicrosoftTeams -Credential $Credential+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (Connect-MicrosoftTeams:String) [], CommandNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
  3. Hi All i have been trying to connect to Teams Powershell with no luck, i have submitted a ticket to my csp but they havent been able to help me connect i have put the error i am seeing below. can anyone help🙌 PS C:\Windows\system32> #$Credential = Get-Credential Connect-AzureAD -Credential $Credential Import-Module MicrosoftTeams Connect-MicrosoftTeams -Credential $Credential $Group = Get-AzureADGroup -All $true | Where-Object {$_.DisplayName -eq "Students" } #needs to be in "" change this to your Azure group name $Members = Get-AzureADGroupMember -ObjectId $Group.ObjectId -All $true foreach ($Member in $Members) { Grant-CsUserPolicyPackage -Identity $Member.UserPrincipalName -PackageName "Education_SecondaryStudent" # Change this to Education_Teacher for your staff if you want to. } Connect-AzureAD : The term 'Connect-AzureAD' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At line:3 char:1 + Connect-AzureAD -Credential $Credential + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (Connect-AzureAD:String) [], Com mandNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException Connect-MicrosoftTeams : The term 'Connect-MicrosoftTeams' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At line:7 char:1 + Connect-MicrosoftTeams -Credential $Credential + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (Connect-MicrosoftTeams:String) [], CommandNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException Get-AzureADGroup : The term 'Get-AzureADGroup' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At line:9 char:10 + $Group = Get-AzureADGroup -All $true | Where-Object {$_.DisplayName - ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (Get-AzureADGroup:String) [], Co mmandNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException Get-AzureADGroupMember : The term 'Get-AzureADGroupMember' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At line:11 char:12 + $Members = Get-AzureADGroupMember -ObjectId $Group.ObjectId -All $tru ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (Get-AzureADGroupMember:String) [], CommandNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
  4. I mean UK and Uk layout
  5. Hi All Not looked at MDT in quite a while, I have a task that I manually enter some details such as pc name, domain name and keyboard layout. is there a way to auto seleted keyboard layout and reginal area. Also does anyone have Python and Scratch MSI installers I cant seem to find them out there site. Thanks Rob
  6. Hey I have been trying to install O365 on some students laptops I set it off on Friday and its only at 5% has anyone come across this issue before. Thanks
  7. Hi All Just wanted to see how everyone else is managing there windows 10 updates and anniversary updates. Are you using SCCM or WDS Thanks Rob
  8. Hi All I am putting the feelers out to see if there are any positions going in the liverpool / wirral area ? Thanks
  9. Hey I staingly had an external IT company send in an email to say they had found we dont have DMARC Setup, I already have DKMI setup does anyone else have this setup in there environment ? Any implication of not having it on
  10. Hey all Recently turned on Sso for all users some users want to save directly to OneDrive / SharePoint now for me when am in something like word desktop I click save as and SharePoint / one drive is there some users are not seeing this do you think I haven’t setup the group policy’s correct , it also asks for the email address but not the password. Any advise
  11. Hey all I was thinking of taking a pc of the network and testing our AV with key logger ,crypto locker etc anyone else done this before. Do you have list of stuff to test on students accounts ? Thanks
  12. Hi All I seen lots of people talking about intune deployment, I don't really know much about this is this a replacement for WDS/SCCM. Does anyone fully use this ? Any good guides to get this setup Thanks Rob
  13. Hi Mark We moved from the utm9 to the XG last year, if you do go for the XG worth while doing the virtual learning certificate from Sophos we also went for Sophos as we brought Intersept x as well. Gives a great overall solution. Cost was about 6-7k plus vat plus av licenses that come with 3 year license for the xg as well plus vat of the top of my head
  14. hi thimon would you able to send me some screenshots of the gpo setup if you don't mind. thanks
  15. Ok thanks for the advise what are you using for the one drive mapping
  16. Hey We have been moving all our users on prem documents to onedrive and our on prem shared drive to sharepoint, We currently have redirect document and desktops when the transition is finished and everyone has uploaded there documents is the best way forward to first change all the permissions to there document folder to read only and leave there desktops as redirected. We are currently not mapping onedrive or sharepoint our users are using the web only. any advise would be great. thanks rob
  17. Hey All I think we are moving our storage solution to iscsi target witch will require a dedicated 10gb switch, does anyone already have this in place and what witch would you recommend.
  18. Hi All I have just been down to one of our printer and noticed a held job with the username "SYSTEM" i have never come across this before has anyone else.
  19. Hey All I am currently looking to replace our current server hardware, my current setup is 2 HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 Intel Xeon CPU E5-2680 0 @ 2.70GHz (32 virtual) 96GB Ram 3 x 2.5 10k sas 300gb sas drives. Storage is MDS DAS 2x SAS Connections on each bay 1 bay has 35 x 400gh 15k 3.5 sas drives other side has 20 drives. All our server are out of there warranty periods and I am having lots of issues with my DAS. Going forward all our users data is getting moved to Onedrive and staff share is getting moved to sharepoint. I am thinking of moving pass/3sys to a dedicated server in OVH - Unknow if this will work or not This will leave Print server, WDS on prem I have spoken to dave at ict direct his suggestion was 1 server and turn second server into Nas with isic and free nas on . the das holds all the vms at the moment all virtual machines, running sever 2016 or 2019, Thanks
  20. I am currently migrating our shared drives to sharepoint and users personal data to there one drives, this just leaves our register and finace system witch I am trying to see if I can put this in the cloud on a dedicated server. AD server, and print server. I don't know if I should go for 1 server and a san or 2 servers and a san. my main thing is getting everyones data to sharepoint/onedrive then work through the list. I can get any replacement controllers for the DAS at the minute so I need to move quick.
  21. i think this comes as part of A3 licencing, i have just setup the basic stuff on Intune, I am looking at the same thing how we connect on prem to intune.
  22. I think so I cant quite remember witch bays failed now, but I had more fail when I was rebuilding, after the second rebuild I wiped the array configuration and setup the raid in Raid 50 so I hope there is a little more room for failed drives. I am getting users to move all there data to onedrive at the min. Thanks
  23. Hi All I am currently planning out some cloud moves and I have been thinking of moving our AD server to Azure, our data is currently being moved to OneDrive and sharepoint. I just uncertain if anyone has done this and how there back end infrastructure is as well. DO you have AD one site and in azure. Thanks
  24. Hey All I am currently moving our users to A3 plans from A1 I have noticed this comes with MS Office pro plus how does it work for licencing and installing the software for shared pc. Its it the same a vlc were I just use one installer, when users are moving around the building will they need to keep signing in or will sso kick in ? Thanks rob
  25. Have you moved finance/register systems to azure ?
×
×
  • Create New...