Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

phillyhunt

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by phillyhunt

  1. I already tried to send a reply to you but it disappeared into cyber space! Thank you for your suggestion - do you think the bulb may be bust even if the projector still throws out a blue square for a few moments then? Or might you know how to reset the lamp hours? Thanks
  2. thank you, I will definitely try this as a first port of call!
  3. Hi I bought a new bulb for my Sanyo plc-xe40 lcd projector. It turned on ok, and when connected to my laptop I have had the projected image come up fine for a few moments, but within ten minutes the projected image had disappeared and the fan sound seemed to go in and out. I tried turning it on and off with the remote and muting/un-muting the machine. No luck. I pulled the power chord out and plugged back in. I pressed the 'reset' button a few times. The projected image came back for a second then vanished again. Now the projector turns on, and power light is on, but the fan sound goes in and out and no projected image is displayed. I've done some research and it sounds like this means the thermal trip may be bust? Or alternatively maybe i need to 'reset the lamp hours' as the 'replace bulb' light is still on (never went away!) Anyone know how to do either of these things? Or have any idea if i'm right in thinking this is what is wrong? Thanks!!
×
×
  • Create New...