Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Wallgo

Members
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wallgo

  1. I reinstalled all the bits of the 'add attachment' component and it's back again. Phew!
  2. Hi For some reason when I try to do a new article, this page appears instead of the normal article entry screen: http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8279/effeduparticlemanager.jpg Something serious has gone wrong! I had done the 1.5.10 upgrade this morning, and uninstalled some plug-ins.
  3. Cheers - my hosting provider found it for me - it was an 'Attachments' plug-in which I installed - now I have thrown it in the bin.
  4. Hi I've had the new Edugeek Joomla installed on a Linux host. It's not launched yet but I installed some modules and components today and it looks like it popped the memory so the site is blank. Anyone else had these problems?
  5. Learn some respect, dude.
  6. Cheers for that - I tried it and got the The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Is this because I have deleted the installation folder and something I shouldn't have?
  7. I use CSNewmedia for my own site and thoroughly recommend them, however I need a host for the school joomla-site we are planning that can offer maximum security (the register_globals issue etc) Any recommendations?
  8. Cheers dude - under what menu can I turn it off?
  9. Hi - love the new joomla - one problem, when I press the browse button on the Media Manager (specifically stories/slideshow) it doesn't do anything (IE nor Firefox). I have to upload pics via FTP - so has to be done at home. Any fixes?
  10. This is weird, I was gonna do this poll this morning. I've been through Learnwise and Digital Brain (both Sh1T), now have to use Fronter, which is so damn fugly. Moodle is best but still not pretty. Surely someone can make something which looks as good as Facebook/Bebo or something, lots of widgets, bells and whistles.
  11. I agree - CSNewMedia is the best for support.
  12. Can nobody at all send me a zipped up old copy of the 1.5 edugeek joomla - to my sch address? PLEASE?
  13. Me too please.
  14. Cheers dude. Anyone got a copy I can download at all - or send to me school account?
  15. Cheers Simon - anyone got a basic 1.5 one that I can install just to mess about with?
  16. Hi - where is the download link to the latest Edugeek Joomla install, please?
×
×
  • Create New...