Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. All look fine............. at the moment im reading alot of problems relating to Autodiscover
  2. Interesting, just gone into the Library to try a machine out with Office 2003.................Outlook 2003 works fine with Out of Office.............Outlook 2007 is the problem
  3. Came across this today.............try and setup Out of Office and boom: Your out of office settings cannot be displayed, because the server is currently unavailable. try again later I've not had the time to look into this more yet, Mail Server is running Exchange 2K7 SP2 on 2K3 x64. Anyone else had this before?
  4. Good old Volume Shadow copy does the trick, saved my life many times. I've set my shadow copy to run @ 8AM > 12PM > 3PM > 5PM
  5. There all a ugly bunch of people............
  6. ICT System Support Technician - Thomas More Catholic School display advert
  7. I used to get these alot!! used to knock me out for a few days as the pain was so bad!!!...........touch wood I haven't had any for 5 years!!
  8. ICT MANAGER (LONDON ACADEMY) in Haringey : uktemps Interesting one this..........temp for a new academy
  9. Just a quick one.............we will be having a power down for a few days, will LGfL hold all mail (as it goes through them, spam protection etc) till power comes back up if we request.
  10. IanT

    Bye Bye Gordon!

    Thank god for that!!
  11. Director of ICT - CWJobs.co.uk
  12. We have: Principle > 2x Vice Principles> 4x Assistant Principles I remember the days of 1x Headteacher > 1x Deputy Headteacher ................ simples
  13. I agree
  14. ME...............was that the classic M$ OS which lasted 1 day......
  15. I agree that its the DUTY of the MONARCH to step in and take control - wont happen though.
  16. Thats what I've been getting.............says on there site its resolved..........it isnt.....
  17. when we go to google we get some random picture come up :S
  18. Cheers chap.............very odd but they are looking into it.....
  19. Anyone else having problems on the LGfL Network this morning? going to google for example and you get text or a random picture in the top left?
  20. School Network and Systems Manager, St Bede's Inter-church School - JobsNow.co.uk
  21. Network Manager - East Sussex Job in East Sussex BN32LS, South East/Southern UK
  22. HP ProLiant DL380 Generation 3 2x Intel Xeon 2.4Ghz Processors 12.0 Gb of RAM (DDR, ECC, 6 Slots) 3x 36Gb SCSI 10,000rpm 3x 146Gb SCSI 10,000rpm 2x HP NC7781 Gigabit Server Adapter 1x Power Supply DVD-ROM Drive + Floppy Disk Drive HP Smart Array 5i Controller HP iLo (Integrated Lights Out) HP Link: HP ProLiant DL380 Generation 3 - Worldwide QuickSpecs Software: MS Windows Server 2008 - Enterprise Edition with SP2 (32-bit, TRIAL) HP SmartStart DVD Software Installed Please Note: All firmware has been updated using the HP Firmware update CD (Including: BIOS, Smart Array, iLo, NIC etc) This server has ran Windows Server 2003 and Server 2008, run really well. General marks on the casing, no rails, great server!!! Im looking for about £300+ for this
  23. I used to work for a IT Outsourcing company in London, was great fun but got very tired of it.............went back to education lol
×
×
  • Create New...