-
Posts
63 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Out_of_Sync
-
-
My aircon is set to 20 degrees, the room is about 20m². I just got a small thermometer in the room yesterday. Room temp. is at 21.5 degrees and the server are showing a good 10 degrees hotter than the room temp. The room is both office and server room.
-
Nobody even aware of such a day around here.
-
Article: Welcome to EduGeek v5 - Stage 1
Out_of_Sync replied to ZeroHour's topic in Legacy CMS Comments
I like the new look -
Does anyone else use PaperCut?
Out_of_Sync replied to shadowx's topic in Network and Classroom Management
Still running on ver 8 here -
GP-Untis versus aSc Timetabling - Feedback please?
Out_of_Sync replied to DeBarra's topic in MIS Systems
We use GP Untis at our school. Works well with 1000 students and 63 rooms. -
We are also trialing Impero V3. Lovely piece of software, but I myself got choked on the price tag You might be right there, with the Xchange rates and all.
-
I keep our room at 20, it is a large room and I spend a lot of time there.
-
its a quiet day here also. been cleaning up the data on the servers today
-
Print management, any suggestions?
Out_of_Sync replied to happierlarry's topic in Learning Network Manager
We also use papercut, also just added secondary print server. It works very well. -
Couple of Ubuntu boxes here
-
Just a bit of fun.....Ever found anything unusual in PC Hardware???
Out_of_Sync replied to superatticman's topic in Hardware
Found a live gecko ones -
I use Avira on my network. The commercial version though, works great, update are not too big, not heavy on resources and as mentioned better than AVG
-
Congrats, I am currently busy with my MCITP course, doing 70-640 right now...
-
Well it is a HP ML 110 (+5 yrs) server with a Win2000 Promise Fastrak S150 SX4 Controller and a SCSI Adaptec Card 29320ALP - Ultra320 SCSi. wdp
-
Well I have a full system and systems state backup. That should be sufficient. Do the server need to suport "hot swop spare" to be able get the data from to the new drive that will be bigger ?
-
OK, I don't have another machine to do this with. The server is over 5 years old will a bigger secondary drive work ? Is it then possible to resize the partition afterward ?
-
Hello, I've had one drive fail in my RAID 1. Since the server is older that 5 yrs, I am having trouble finding another 80GB drive to rebuild it. Is it possible to move the Windows 2003 installation onto a larger drive and build another raid 1 with bigger disks?
-
I had a similar problem, I just changed browser to Firefox and it started without any problems.
-
Sounds like a great idea, together with quitting smoking...perhaps i can survive
-
Hello, Anyone know how I am able to find all shared folders on the network. Not the ones shared from the servers though. I want to check which clients machines are sharing folders. thanks
-
hi, what is the url for mobile devices to browse the forums? I am using opera mobile at the moment
-
This could be handy for me too...
-
Multiple internet connections - some advice
Out_of_Sync replied to earlyriser's topic in Wireless Networks
Setup a proxy server for the DSL line...point all admin pc's to the proxy. -
I have one HP 1340n and HP CP2025N
