Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

simonw

Members
  • Posts

    685
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by simonw

  1. My room air con is broken, have found a mobile unit, but the servers are not happy. The head has delayed getting the air con fixed. Had a text last night saying that the servers will be turned off to stop ict use in the classrooms to prevent heat build up.
  2. If you win, I'd like to see video evidence of you consuming ALL your fish cookie in one sitting!
  3. I'm not sure you're going to double your chances of winning with that one!
  4. All of the above, but especially white chocolate and raspberry
  5. I chased Konica for a toner that we have been waiting for since March. Got a response that it 'wasn't on the report, so in theory is on its way'. I'm now waiting a response as I asked them to confirm despatch and eta. I'm not interested in any 'theory' or 'probably', I just want the facts.
  6. It sounds like I'm not the only one to have a basement as an office. Coolest place with todays heat.
  7. UNIX Server Wi Fly Cr*pduster Toner
  8. PM sent
  9. We've been waiting a week for Black toner, with Konica unable to give an estimated delivery date.
  10. I would give it to my son so he can run Avid Pro Tools and Ableton. He's always complaining that his £2K Mac is pants, but he still needs the Mac for Logic Pro work.
  11. fracture
  12. .Joint
  13. Please accept my apologies, I didn't realise.
  14. I'm starting to well up, now that you've said that
  15. Sales.
×
×
  • Create New...