-
Posts
685 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by simonw
-
Halloween
-
My room air con is broken, have found a mobile unit, but the servers are not happy. The head has delayed getting the air con fixed. Had a text last night saying that the servers will be turned off to stop ict use in the classrooms to prevent heat build up.
- 183 replies
-
- met office
- red warning
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
....Lot
-
snow..
-
If you win, I'd like to see video evidence of you consuming ALL your fish cookie in one sitting!
-
I'm not sure you're going to double your chances of winning with that one!
-
-
Top Gun style callsigns for IT techs, like the fighter pilots we are
simonw replied to jthompson's topic in General Chat
FUBAR! -
Penny.
-
I chased Konica for a toner that we have been waiting for since March. Got a response that it 'wasn't on the report, so in theory is on its way'. I'm now waiting a response as I asked them to confirm despatch and eta. I'm not interested in any 'theory' or 'probably', I just want the facts.
-
Fire..
-
Top Gun style callsigns for IT techs, like the fighter pilots we are
simonw replied to jthompson's topic in General Chat
It sounds like I'm not the only one to have a basement as an office. Coolest place with todays heat. -
Top Gun style callsigns for IT techs, like the fighter pilots we are
simonw replied to jthompson's topic in General Chat
UNIX Server Wi Fly Cr*pduster Toner -
Sand..
-
Heart.
-
impasse
-
Soupcon
-
We've been waiting a week for Black toner, with Konica unable to give an estimated delivery date.
-
I would give it to my son so he can run Avid Pro Tools and Ableton. He's always complaining that his £2K Mac is pants, but he still needs the Mac for Logic Pro work.
-
fracture
-
.Joint
-
Please accept my apologies, I didn't realise.
-
I'm starting to well up, now that you've said that
-
Sales.
