Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

hschram

Members
  • Posts

    31
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hschram

  1. Hi Cam, I believe that for the current year 11 students KS2 fine point score is calculated this way. Reading+Writing=English and Maths=Maths (English+Maths)/2 = APS for English and Maths If you click on the top entry in the search result below you will get an excel sheet that does the calculations for you as long as you got the KS2 data. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ks2+2010+marks+fine+levels&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-GB:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&safe=active&gfe_rd=cr&ei=B70sVcy8DMbH8gf6nYCwDg&gws_rd=ssl I hope this helps. Helgi
  2. Many thanks for this It seems that all the conversion tools are only for the Exams and there is nothing for practical assessment. Any suggestions are very much appreciated.
  3. Has anyone got KS2 results for the current Year 7 students? It seems strange that we are in the end of December and there is nothing on the DFE secure access site. Any help or information is very much appreciated.
  4. Please ignore my previous post. I have just been informed that a patch will be made available on the 12th of December that will fix this issue.
  5. Is anyone else having to double click into an aspect to hide or mark as read only on Sims whereas we used to just tick the boxes without having to go into each and everyone? I have raised this with CREDIT (Croydon Education IT) your local support but they are not to fussed. I was hoping that someone might no of a patch
  6. thanks for very helpful messages
×
×
  • Create New...