Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Mcom

Members
  • Posts

    45
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mcom

  1. Shift+Alt+Print Screen
  2. I haven't got it yet, Having to much fun playing borderlands 2
  3. Looks like it was all to good to be true.
  4. Wow 11,899,883 views
  5. Just waiting for this to appear on iplayer...
  6. Too Short
  7. We use {Firstname}{Lastname}{Year} for students JoeBloggs12 Staff {Firstname}{Lastname} Never had any duplicates.
  8. Thanks all, sorted the problem by denying read access to the desktop.ini's for all Teachers.
  9. Thanks Ill take a look in to that now
  10. When viewing the students workareas, instead of the names of the folders being shown. All the folders appear as My Documents. This is causing problems for teachers when they need to find students work. Any Ideas ?
  11. My dog: the paradox - The Oatmeal
  12. << Newest Member
  13. Are you a Raider Or a PVP'er?
  14. The last BIOS update was on the 08/14/12.
  15. Sounds bad , see if they have any BIOS updates out.
  16. http://www.speedtest.net/result/2196448742.png I pay for 100mb, and I get it when on steam and other applications. Speedtest.net does not all ways give the best results I find. I use BBC iPlayer for testing my speed.
  17. In the newest patch you can right click on some ones name, and add them to your real id. So they should not have your email address.
×
×
  • Create New...