-
Posts
1,030 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by rickjames
-
At the risk of sounding completely thick with 0365; do people with it have that alongside Office 2013, or is O365 functionality enough for your teaching staff/pupils?
-
Setting up and configuring YouTube for schools
rickjames replied to IT_Man_Dan's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Pahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. -
Setting up and configuring YouTube for schools
rickjames replied to IT_Man_Dan's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Bump. This horse is well and truly dead still, correct? -
It's a pretty great age to be (right now)
-
ICT Direct Fantasy Football 2014-2015
rickjames replied to ICTDirect_Dave's topic in Our Advertisers
Howdy; did anything ever get sent out? -
Pahhhhhhhhh
-
Viglen Chromebooks will be £159 with a management license Viglen Chromebook 11 Set for July Launch in UK - OMG! Chrome! Register your interest
-
Times like this where I wish the windows next to me would open...
-
Lightspeed Domain Controller Agent on 2012R2
rickjames replied to rickjames's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Got this working now! The 'IdentServer' registry key was missing the IP of the Rocket. Doing what I want just fine now. -
Lightspeed Domain Controller Agent on 2012R2
rickjames replied to rickjames's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Anyone? -
PLA filament
-
Heated it up and got it off with a pair of pliers, excellent. What about the heating element of it though? From peeping through I can still see a fair bit of filament, not sure if just poking a stick through will be enough
-
Morning, As part of summer work we're planning on using Lightspeeds' Domain Controller Agent rather than installing the user agent, it came to my attention that it never seemed to install properly on a number of our workstations. Looking through Lightspeed's guide to the DCA now and they only have information for configuration on Server 2008/Server 2003. In the vein of not trying to sound totally thick I can't see anything about a Server 2012 R2 version anywhere, has anyone fared fine just installing the MSI available on their website? I'd give it a go but I'm just mindful of running it right now. Also any tips/pointers/things I should be aware of when going through with it? Many thanks.
-
That's a different one I'm afraid, our extruder is the one below http://intentional3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/DSCN9498.jpg As you can see the nozzle is attached to that metal bit and I really don't want to get pliers on it and risk it breaking...
-
Cycle to work on my Vitus Vee, does the 20 minute job just fine with what I throw at it. Would love to do something like L2B, but on a SS I might die..
-
We've had a Makerbot Replicator for about 8/9 months now and for the most part it's been absolutely fine. However recently it's been playing up with doing a bunch of designs made by our year 8s. Essentially the filament is not extruding properly and it's churning out very thin bits of it than usual and whilst it thinks it's printing the job will just start wrapping itself around the nozzle. I've opened the extruder up and can't see anything blocking/interfering which suggests its the inside of the nozzle that's clogged. Only problem is that it doesn't look particularly easy to take off and looks like it's properly attached to what I think is the heating element of it. Anyone had a similar problem? Before I go messing about with returns and all that, ICT teacher wants to print off a load of stuff before term ends... Thanks
-
-
Weather For Next Week: BBC Weather Centre [London Region]
rickjames replied to 6Foot2's topic in General Chat
Purchased bib shorts for for summer cycling to work, tights right now is just way too much. As for the Wednesday I'll be at the cricket, which means it'll be beautiful... -
How long does WSUS Server Cleanup wizard take?!
rickjames replied to rickjames's topic in Windows Server 2012
Possibly, cheers. Again, very, very limited with my knowledge/ability of PS, will come when I start cracking on with MCSA in 2012. -
How long does WSUS Server Cleanup wizard take?!
rickjames replied to rickjames's topic in Windows Server 2012
Cheers all, will amend accordingly. So...many...Itanium...updates... -
How long does WSUS Server Cleanup wizard take?!
rickjames replied to rickjames's topic in Windows Server 2012
Pffft. Useless. What does everyone else do by way of Classifications? Up until now I've only had critical/security updates selected, not sure if it's worth having every one or not. -
Is this in writing anywhere? I honestly can't see anything...
-
How long does WSUS Server Cleanup wizard take?!
rickjames replied to rickjames's topic in Windows Server 2012
So there's no easy way other than going through the whole list and declining? Boo. -
How long does WSUS Server Cleanup wizard take?!
rickjames replied to rickjames's topic in Windows Server 2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeease.
