Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Mandy

Members
  • Posts

    338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mandy

  1. I did think that, but it says June 2009?! Might want to change that! :-)
  2. 30th June 2009 has already passed???
  3. Can you clarify what machines these are for please....
  4. QUote coming..
  5. :)Will send quote....
  6. David, Can you also PM me your school details + email address. Thanks Mandy:)
  7. Guys, We are partnered with Navaho and can provide a quote on the whole solution including screens and installations! Also as Edugeek members you recieve 10% discount on Navaho MediaCat units when purchased through Westwood Associates! If any one would like a quote and/or demo, PM your details or call me on 01753 881810.
  8. Learn how to brew your own beer!! Or horse riding is fun!!
  9. Hi Marekbrad, We have provided + installed this and similar solutions for many Edugeek members who have been extremely happy with the goods and installation, all at a low cost. Can you PM me your contact details and I will get a quote to you. Thanks
  10. :DWe have a few of the old lapcabbys in stock! PM or call me for pricing!
  11. Is this what we have already quoted on??
  12. My 3 year old nieces nursery (of 6 kids) has had its forst case. My niece was playing with the girl yesterday and her mum got a phone call last night saying the nursery has been shut because she has swine flu!! Worrying really seeing as the symptoms don't show for 7 days after contracting the virus and my sister has a new born baby who has had no vaccines!!! Also a 6 year old girl in a school local to here died two days after getting a sore throat! - I've got a sore throat!!
  13. Will email a quote to you shortly Daniel.
  14. French Wine Voucher Red Letter Days - 'Tour de France' Luxury Wine Collection - Gift Ideas
  15. Can you PM your details + email address and I will get a quote to you!
  16. Will get a quote to you!!
  17. Have emailed you a quote Si!
  18. Can you PM your email and I will send a quote over...
  19. Working on a quote now for you.... What minimum spec laptop + desktop?
  20. Everyone who emailed has a copy on its way!! Sorry but they have all now gone... I will see if I can get my hands on anymore?! Will let you guys know if I do! Glad those who have them have recieved them ok!
  21. There are only a few remaining.... ...get your emails over to secure your copy!
  22. It's your lucky day - one in the post for you!
  23. Hi reprised, I have a quote for you - can you PM me your email and I will send it over! Mandy
  24. It's Kaspersky 2009 - Cheeky!
  25. Thanks guys for all your emails in the masses!! Still plenty to go... the emails sent before 4.30 will be sent out first class in tonights post!
×
×
  • Create New...