Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

ctaylor

Members
  • Posts

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ctaylor

  1. So once the session is running, I can change the template to another one without issue?
  2. Hi All, We are running Profiles reports for End of Year Reoprts (Y7-10). As the HoD have been very slow at returning the comment bank amendments, we are now behind schedule. Is it possible for me to work on the word template while the data is being entered by staff? This would save me having to rush it through and possibly making mistakes. Charlotte
  3. It is the current season - turns out the season was locked but I had not even opened Exams Organiser! It said it had been locked by me in Assessment Manager. Very strange!
  4. I have accidentally locked a results set in Assessment which means that in Exams Organiser, no entries can be made. When I try to take the tick out of the box it is greyed out. Ideas? Charlotte
  5. Hi All, We produce individual reports and export them to a shared area so staff can open/view/print etc. Where should I export them to, in order that they become a linked document and can be accessed through the pupil in SIMS? I can only find documentation on how to do this on an individual basis. I believe they must be stored on the DMS but I'm unsure. Could someone help me? Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...