Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

jdude768

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jdude768

  1. that is the best advise I could give also. Keep it really basic. Watch out for the one computer that is different than the rest, that doesn't like the image. as sted said, it is doable, depending on your computer count you could run short on time. Good luck
  2. Try clearing the cashe and cookies on the computer. I have also seen this with Firefox.
  3. I keep one on hand, for those emergency cases, but because of the uptime on those, I have only needed it once in 5 years.
  4. Have you tried LanSchool? lanschool.com It's lightweight and does everything iTalc wants to do and more. Works with PC, Mac, and Linux, and I haven't had it kill anything except the occasional screen when I am trying something supid like viewing a high resolution screen on a low resolution monitor.
×
×
  • Create New...